About NSA 2015
The proposed National Symposium on Agriculture will address the sustainable food security activities. This symposium is an avenue to provide scientific platform for academics, scholars, thinkers, scientists and students to disseminate information on selected interdisciplinary topics to create global impact in the field of Agriculture.
NSA 2015 invites scientists, academics, young researchers and relevant stakeholders at the national level.
- NSA 2015 Guidelines
- NSA 2015 Declaration Form
- NSA 2015 Registration Form
- NSA 2015 Poster
- NSA 2015 Brochure
Final Key Dates
- Submission of Extended Abstract : May 15, 2015
- Notification of Acceptance : May 30, 2015
- Final Submission : June 20, 2015
- Registration : July 20, 2015
- Symposium : August 5, 2015